For the past few months, I haven’t been able to update my book reading progress. To be honest, I wasn’t being able to read as many as I usually do, but it’s ok. Truth being said, I am back on my tracks and have completed few, not much, but few 😀
- Colorful Notions, The Roadtrippers by Mohit Goyal- interestingly written 🙂
- Princess of a Whorehouse by Mayank Sharma- gives an adrenaline rush!
- Love Story by Erich Segal- helps you sustain one’s faith in love 😀
- Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier- another amazing book.
- Book Review: Colorful Notions
- Book Review: Princess of a Whorehouse
- Book Review: Love Story
- Book Review: Rebecca
P. S. currently reading Lady Chatterley’s Lover, review will be coming up very soon 😀
January 2017! How quickly time goes by. The first month of the year is over already. so much has been done and so much more to do. 2016 has been a year of surprises and this year isn’t less surprising. I have understood one thing, things happen for a reason and the more you wait, the more amazing it is!
The most unexpected things are the most beautiful.