How does it work?…
1. Pick out the 5 biggest books you have read from your shelves.
2. Pick out 2 of the biggest books you have not read from your shelves.
1. The Immortals of Meluha– Amish Tripathi (565 pages)
2. Fifty Shades of Grey– E. L James (514 pages)
3. The Sialkot Saga– Ashwin Sanghi (584 pages)
4. Angels & Demons– Dan Brown (616 pages)
5. Little Women– Louisa May Alcott (546 pages)
1. Mrityunjay, the story of Karna– Shivaji Sawanta (697 pages)
2. Brothers Against the Raj– Leonard A. Gordon (807 pages)
Wow, I never realized I read all these ‘Big Books’! This says only one thing, more reviews gonna be up. I am really looking forward to read Mrityunjay by Shivaji Sawanta. Although my current book is very interesting, ‘Breast Stories’ by Maheswata Devi, review coming up soon! 😀